Scoutium is a digital scouting platform running a unique business model in the football industry.
Founded in Istanbul, Turkey in 2017 & funded $ 3.5M so far.
The users create a data pool by shooting match videos as video experts and evaluating football players as scouts.Scoutium's 200+ video experts record videos from all around Turkey and also from 8 different countries in Europe. Then, 170+ scouts analyze players and create a large database especially about lower & academy leagues. Clubs can sign up to Scoutium as free and they can purchase 90 mins videos & player analyses to discover the talents to fit their team. Players can watch their matches and display analyses to improve themselves. Also, they can have notification when the clubs display their analyses.
Basically, Scoutium is the best platform to bring players & clubs together!
Scoutium is looking for talented professionals to join the team. Please submit your resume and let us know how you can contribute to our vision!
About the Frontend Development Intern position
We are looking for a Frontend Development Intern who will join our Engineering Team to help the development and maintenance. You will also collaborate with the other internal teams to develop solutions to technical problems and support them in utilizing existing solutions of our company.
Frontend Development Intern responsibilities are:
- Assist in the development of Frontend application under the direction of a senior developer.
- Clearly and actively communicate status of work and projects to stakeholders as needed
- Work closely with other teams to identify and resolve issues/concerns
- Diagnose and resolve software defects and problems
- Meet time requirements for assignments, with minimal reminders
- Provide work breakdown using standardized estimation techniques.
- Participate in work product reviews (e.g. code design).
Frontend Development Intern requirements are:
- Interested in VueJS,ReactJS
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, Material, UI frameworks
- Must be in pursuit of or possess a degree or certificate in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer Engineering.
- Must be self-motivated, have a strong team orientation, learn quickly and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to work with a wide spectrum of consumer facing technologies.
- Passion for consumer software development.
- Must enjoy technical troubleshooting and exploration.
- Detail-oriented, hardworking, and enthusiastic.
- Strong desire and willingness to learn.
What We Offer
- You will enjoy your own playground. You will learn from your mentor, but also have your own responsibilities. So, you will try and fail but you will learn a lot!
- You will work with the people who listen and care your ideas.
- You will understand how great it is to work for a globalizing start up company & will be part of a team which is rapidly growing.
- You will spend good times in our team activities.
- Hybrid working model