Scoutium is a digital scouting platform running a unique business model in the football industry.
Founded in Istanbul, Turkey in 2017 & funded $ 3.5M so far.
The users create a data pool by shooting match videos as video experts and evaluating football players as scouts.Scoutium's 200+ video experts record videos from all around Turkey and also from 8 different countries in Europe. Then, 170+ scouts analyze players and create a large database especially about lower & academy leagues. Clubs can sign up to Scoutium as free and they can purchase 90 mins videos & player analyses to discover the talents to fit their team. Players can watch their matches and display analyses to improve themselves. Also, they can have notification when the clubs display their analyses.
Basically, Scoutium is the best platform to bring players & clubs together!
Scoutium is looking for talented professionals to join the team. Please submit your resume and let us know how you can contribute to our vision!
Brand Manager responsibilities are:
- Drive the brand P&L for B2B and B2C business lines to deliver against challenging growth objectives
- Developing an annual marketing plan and ads budget for B2B and B2C business lines across key channels (online and offline) throughout the customer journey
- Responsible for creating and delivering a rolling content plan, working with internal teams and external advisors to ensure it’s compelling and insightful.
- Work with key external agencies, partners & sponsors to achieve commercial/marketing plans
- Work closely with the Sales team to identify B2B customer needs and opportunities and build an exceptional customer journey
- Responsible for supporting the team with generating customer data analysis and insights across multiple sources internally and externally
- Act as the brand advocate, reviewing all customer-facing comms (email, social media posts, content etc.) to ensure the tone of voice and message are appropriate.
Brand Manager requirements are:
- Min 4+ years brand management experience in B2B and B2C fields in technology driven companies
- A creative self-starter who is passionate about making a social impact and keen to make a difference in the Football sector
- Demonstrate Growth mindset and a passion and curiosity for understanding customer needs
- Proven track record of driving commercial targets&KPIs
- An outstanding communicator with great negotiation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
What We Offer
- Private health insurance,
- Personal education budget,
- Being part of a flat organization.
- Having fun with activities prepared with different concepts
- Working in a globalizing startup & technology company.
- Support for the Internet bill
- Hybrid working model