Scoutium is a technology company that provides a unique motivation for all players, clubs and federations around the world. Scoutium has ten thousands of analyses of football players from Germany, Poland and Turkey in its database. With tens of partner clubs, Scoutium is able to access hundreds of cities, towns, and villages in the countries with more than hundreds video experts and scouts. We aim to democratise football by opening up young players’ horizons and giving opportunities to players to be discovered.
With Scoutium, licensed football players can improve themselves with exclusively created overview videos, analyses from professional scouts, and special training programs, and can be discovered by clubs with regards to these videos & analyses. Football fans can earn money by recording 90-minute videos or making player analyses and have the chance to pursue a professional scouting career. Thanks to our technology, clubs can access to our database formed by match recordings and scouting analyses.
Until today, Scoutium has raised 2.5M$. With projects in Machine Learning and Data Science, Scoutium has become an ITU Teknokent company in 2018.
With the mission of enabling all players around the world to be discovered, Scoutium’s goal is to change the game forever. For more, please visit scoutium.com or download our app from Google Play & App Store.
Scoutium is looking for talented professionals to join the team. Please submit your resume and let us know how you can contribute to our vision!
About the Product Manager role
In this role, you’ll be a key part of the Product Team and have an end to end ownership throughout the entire product lifecycle: driving the strategy and leading the product discovery & delivery in a cross functional setting. You will join a team that builds cross-platform products, launching and optimising end to end user experiences that shape the future of talent identification in football.
What you’ll do
- Help build an outstanding experience for Scoutium users on web and mobile platforms
- Articulate the vision and set strategy and roadmap of your team
- Serve as the product team’s primary contact for information, work prioritization, and decision making
- Be the gateway between the business and tech teams, aligning them around the product vision
- Identify user needs through various methods of research (quantitative, qualitative, market research, benchmarking) and continuously collect user insights through communicating with your internal stakeholders, being the advocate of the needs of Scoutium users internally
- Work closely with the design team on identifying solutions in a lean manner, optimising your team’s time spent delivering software products
- Operate in an Agile setting to find the best and most affordable way of solving user problems while prioritizing the most impactful work together with your team
- Look for opportunities to streamline the product development processes on an ongoing basis, working closely with engineering leads and Leadership Team
Who you are
- 3+ years experience working as a Product Manager, ideally in user facing web and/or mobile applications
- Proven track record of setting and executing on a product backlog: balancing innovation with short and long term goals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, having a healthy balance between embracing changing priorities and challenging them when necessary
- Highly capable of formulating and communicating product vision and strategy, whether it be to the team or to internal & external stakeholders
- Proactive, self-starter and capable of working independently as well as in a cross functional team
- Excellent command of English
- Experience with data products and/or data science is a plus
- Familiarity with the OKR system is a plus
What We Offer
- Private health insurance,
- Personal education budget,
- Being part of a flat organization.
- Having fun with activities prepared with different concepts
- Working in a globalizing startup & technology company.
- Support for the Internet bill
- Hybrid working model