Scoutium is a digital scouting platform running a unique business model in the football industry.
Founded in Istanbul, Turkey in 2017 & funded $ 3.5M so far.
The users create a data pool by shooting match videos as video experts and evaluating football players as scouts. Scoutium's 200+ video experts record videos from all around Turkey and also from 8 different countries in Europe. Then, 170+ scouts analyze players and create a large database especially about lower & academy leagues. Clubs can sign up to Scoutium as free and they can purchase 90 mins videos & player analyses to discover the talents to fit their team. Players can watch their matches and display analyses to improve themselves. Also, they can have notification when the clubs display their analyses.
Basically, Scoutium is the best platform to bring players & clubs together!
Scoutium is looking for talented professionals to join the team. Please submit your resume and let us know how you can contribute to our vision!
About the Data Analyst position
We are looking for a high performer Data Analyst who will help us analyze large amounts of raw data to find patterns and use them to optimize our performance. You will be responsible for data analysis to extract valuable business insights, trends and help us make better decisions.
We expect you to be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics, and a passion for research. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are also required.
Data Analyst responsibilities are:
- Create dashboards for improving decision processes of whole team and business stakeholders
- Collect required data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Retrieve information from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to prioritize business and information needs
- Find and evaluate new process improvement opportunities
Data Analyst requirements are:
- 3+ years’ experience of working on a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst position
- Excellent knowledge of Tableau
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Experience with different data storage systems and formats
- Good practical experience with reporting packages, databases (SQL etc), programming (ETL processes)
- Significant experience of working with data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Excellent knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets, including Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good report writing and presenting skills
- BS degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Experience in a startup culture (optional)
What We Offer
- Private health insurance,
- Personal education budget,
- Being part of a flat organization.
- Having fun with activities prepared with different concepts
- Working in a globalizing startup & technology company.
- Support for the Internet bill
- Hybrid working model