Scoutium is a technology company that provides a unique motivation for all players, clubs and federations around the world. Scoutium has ten thousands of analyses of football players from Germany, Poland and Turkey in its database. With tens of partner clubs, Scoutium is able to access hundreds of cities, towns, and villages in the countries with more than hundreds video experts and scouts. We aim to democratise football by opening up young players’ horizons and giving opportunities to players to be discovered.
With Scoutium, licensed football players can improve themselves with exclusively created overview videos, analyses from professional scouts, and special training programs, and can be discovered by clubs with regards to these videos & analyses. Football fans can earn money by recording 90-minute videos or making player analyses and have the chance to pursue a professional scouting career. Thanks to our technology, clubs can access to our database formed by match recordings and scouting analyses.
Until today, Scoutium has raised 2.5M$. With projects in Machine Learning and Data Science, Scoutium has become an ITU Teknokent company in 2018.
With the mission of enabling all players around the world to be discovered, Scoutium’s goal is to change the game forever. For more, please visit scoutium.com or download our app from Google Play & App Store.
Scoutium is looking for talented professionals to join the team. Please submit your resume and let us know how you can contribute to our vision!
About the Product Designer position
As a Product Designer, you’ll be a key part of the idea generation process, working directly with engineers, product managers and other stakeholders across the company and taking full ownership of user experience across different parts of our platform. You will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers, by combining interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
The successful candidate should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to identify and internalize user needs and propose pragmatic solutions. We also expect you to have a strong portfolio of proven design work.
Product Designer responsibilities are:
· Own the entire design process from idea to implementation
· Perform concept and usability testing for early validation and gather feedback directly from users
· Build wireframes and prototypes around identified user needs
· Create interaction models that are intuitive and evaluate their success
· Translate high level product requirements into interaction flows & structures that have attractive UI
· Be comfortable discussing design ideas and prototypes with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders
· Be on top of competitors and trends in the industry
Product Designer requirements are:
· 2+ years' experience working as a Product Designer, UX Designer, UI Designer or other relevant position
· Significant experience designing software and a solid portfolio of design projects
· Project or product development experience, from the beginning to the end, is a plus
· Excellent knowledge of tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, and Figma. Especially, knowledge of Figma is a huge plus
· Excellent knowledge of interaction design, information architecture, style guides and design systems
· Demonstrated native app design experience is a huge plus
· Experience in UX research is a bonus
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with business-oriented approach
· Passion for learning and using the latest trends and technologies
· Strong communication skills
· Interest in football & the problems tech can solve in the industry
· Fluent in English
· BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or other related area